Shelda offers a range of services and support to assist universities and other tertiary institutions in their development of effective leadership, systems, processes and outcomes. These services relate to five key areas:
- Higher education development – ensuring policies, systems and processes are well aligned to encourage effective research, educational or academic outcomes.
- Educational leadership – encouraging a strategic and functional leadership community that supports the institution, its staff and students.
- Educational transitions – providing guidance on how to lead and achieve successful organizational change.
- Early career academics – creating the right setting to encourage high performance, retention and successful new academics or researchers.
- Organizational projects – expert advice on designing and implementing complex organizational initiatives.
Her services include:
- Advisory services
- Reviews and evaluations
- Capacity building of key leaders or professional staff
- Program and workshop delivery
- Coaching and mentoring.
Please contact Shelda to discuss the key areas where you would like to focus. Customised support to suit your particular requirements is a speciality.